HOME BOARDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All services are charged at an overnight rate ( 24hr).
2. Bank Holidays may incur additional fees which will be advised of at the time of booking.
3. A ‘Meet & Greet’ consultation is MANDATORY at B’s Wings property, prior to reservations, to ensure that the visiting dog is compatible with the resident animals.
4. All bookings must be made at least 24 hours before arrival date.
1. In the event of cancellations that are notified to us 14 days prior to the start of the booking period, all fees less the non-refundable deposit, will be refunded, or held over for subsequent bookings.
2. Any bookings that are cancelled between 14 days and 48 hours before the start date of the booking, will require 50% payment for services.
3. All bookings cancelled within 48 hours will be payable in full.
4. If the pet service provider, cannot provide the service agreed, we will do our best to arrange an alternative, unless in extreme circumstances, where we will endeavour to give 24 hours notice.
3. Aggressive Animals
1. The pet service provider will not accept aggressive animals.
2. The client agrees to be responsible for all costs (including but not limited to medical care, legal fees, etc) if the client’s pet(s) should bite another animal, and agrees that the dog can be muzzled.
3. Client agrees that on booking services for their dog(s) that they have represented that the dog(s) to have not shown aggression or caused harm, or threatening behaviour to any individual and/or any pet(s), and the client agrees to contact the provider as soon as possible if any of these behavioural changes presents itself or if it has the potential to cause harm to any individual or pet(s).
4. We will not board unruly or untrained dogs.
5. If the client’s dog(s) whilst being boarded shows aggressive tendencies towards the pet service provider or their family, or should its behaviour become unacceptable or a nuisance beyond reasonable acceptance, the client agrees that he/she be placed either with the emergency contact or in a boarding kennel, until the client returns, and this will be subject to a transfer charge.
4. Unforeseen Purchases
1. In the event that additional items need to be purchased in the absence of the client – i.e. pet food, litter or other necessary items that contribute to the health and wellbeing of your pet, the pet service provider will purchase these, retain a receipt and the pet owner is responsible for reimbursement of these items on their return.
1. Please inform us of any changes regarding your contact numbers, your pet’s care needs, your emergency contact details and other pertinent information.
1. All of your information will be kept private and confidential.
2. Your pet service provider highly respects our clients’ entrusting us with the care of their pets.
3. All of our records will be stored in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. All reasonable care is taken to ensure the integrity and suitability of the care provided.
2. The pet service provider has valid public liability insurance, for the peace
of mind of its clients.
3. We recommend that you purchase your own separate pet insurance.
1. The pet service provider will follow instructions to administer medications as directed but cannot be held responsible for complications that arise as a result.
2. Under no circumstances will the pet service provider board any pet that has any form of active contagious illness.
3. We require a copy of a valid vaccination certificate.
4. If the pet service provider is bitten or exposed to any disease or ailment received from the client’s pet(s) which has not been properly or currently vaccinated, the client will be responsible for all costs and damages that may be incurred as a result.
1. Please provide secure collars, harnesses and leads with appropriate tags for all visits.
2. Each dog will be issued with a B’s Wings Tag
3. Choke Chains or Correction Collars will not be accepted.
10. Changes to return date
1. The pet service provider carefully schedules our time to serve you and our other clients, therefore, there are no refunds or credits for early returns or last minute changes to pet care.
2. In the event that the client is delayed on return, they must inform the pet service provider as soon as possible, and the pet service provider will make every endeavours to make alternative arrangements for continued cover, even when the original sitter is unable to continue with care following the assignment end date.
1. The pet service provider accepts cash/cheque/bank transfer. Cheques made payable to Bridget Clark.
2. A non-refundable 25% deposit of the total sum due is payable to the pet service provider at the time of booking.
3. The remaining balance is due on or before the first date of the booking.
4. Where payment is not received in accordance with these terms and conditions of business, the company reserves the right not to proceed with any previously agreed arrangements, and a cancellation fee will be payable.
1. The pet service provider shall not be liable to the client or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the pet service provider’s
2. Your dog(s) will have a separated area from the resident pets for eating and sleeping to eliminate the risk of animosity.
3. Owners agree that dogs can be left for a maximum of two hours unsupervised at any one time in a separated area from the resident pets having first been appropriately exercised and fed.